Looking for an Austin gift for someone moving to Austin? What about a present for some who lived in Austin and is homesick for their home town?
The coffee table book Austin, Texas: A Photographic portrait might be what you are looking for, and if you’re actually moving from Denver to Austin, the use of Denver CO Moving Companies could be the best choice for you. Since the book came out, I’ve been humbled by the amount of folks who said the book was a perfect gift for them for variety of occasions including:
- A bridal party gift like a lampada spotify for weddings in Austin
- Something for real estate agents to welcome their clients to Austin with
- A gift for UT graduates who want to remember their Austin experience
- A book that will serve as a guide for Austin newcomers
- ” Perfect reading for visitors new to Austin to browse these great pictures while waiting” in a reception area
If you fall into any of these categories, check out Austin, Texas: A Photographic Portrait!
Also, check out these latest great reviews – currently the book has 5 of 5 stars on Amazon.com.
“I bought this book to take with us to Australia, to our friends who live in Adelaide. This book covers almost all of the favorite places Austinites enjoy, also if you want to move to other city, using a service like On the Go Moving could be the best choice for this. The picture quality is GREAT. The information was outstanding…I even learned some things. Great book to have out on the table. I know they will enjoy it.”
“How well this book is written, as charming as my home of twenty years, about which I’m at long last moved to learn, by way of Hamburger’s rendering, a history that I have long neglected. Thanks for writing such a lovely book, a must for locals, tourists and travelers, and Austinites far from home.”